Want to join our team?
BROKEN COAST CANNABIS LTD.
Job Posting - Quality Assurance Technician
WHO WE ARE
Broken Coast LTD. is looking to add a full-time Quality Assurance Technician to work in the Quality department of our busy cannabis production facility. Broken Coast is a federally licensed producer of cannabis under Cannabis regulations, located in Duncan, BC.
Successful applicants will have experience working in a regulated production environment, preferably in the area of food, pharmaceuticals, or cannabis. The position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail, as well as critical thinking, interpersonal communication, and a strong aptitude with computers.
- Collecting, reviewing, and filing facility documentation, for batch production and quality systems
- Working with operations staff to correct documentation or address and document deficiencies
- Prepare batches for final release and perform release procedures on batches once released
- Working to review and validate documents in an electronic document management system
- Perform in process checks, floor inspections and self-audits as required
- Inspect and release incoming materials
- Prepare and track regulatory correspondence with local police, fire, and government authorities
- Coordination of complaints and returned shipments with other departments
- Contribute to the overall goals of the Quality department by contributing in project discussions, group troubleshooting, and assisting around the facility as needed
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working in a regulated production environment
- Familiarity with quality management systems an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Critical thinking and assessment skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal, English language)
- Willingness to work as an engaged member of a diverse team
Broken Coast thanks all applicants in advance for your interest but only those selected for interview will be contacted- we look forward to hearing from you!